Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Location Contest Winner!

For all of you wondering, I didn't forget about the location contest - it just took me awhile to visit the various places. And we had Sarah's 1-year birthday thrown in there, too. So, the winner is (drumroll)...........Karen Pugh and her wonderful suggestion of Sims Lake Park in Suwanee!! Thanks Karen for the fab-u-lous location spot!!

It has everything I could want - lots of open shade, trees, trails, tire swing, lots of stonework, a black picket fence (love this!), a lake, open pasture, and texture everywhere. And it's in a new geographic location for me, up in Suwanee. I've posted a few pictures below - I even had Sarah stand-in as a subject. Visit my Facebook page for more pictures (and become a fan while you're there!).
Coming soon.....holiday season news and a Model Call!












No comments: