Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sassy Senior

I don't know about you, but I remember Senior pictures being pretty boring, stuffy and 'posey' (think mirrors, robes and roses). I have been excited to see that the world of Senior Portraits has evolved into SO much more! Nowadays, Seniors can choose to get their portrait session done on location, with a multitude of outfits, accessories, etc.

And as I was processing this session, I realized why a great Senior portrait session is so important. Most Seniors probably haven't had the typical 'kid' portraits done in awhile (as they go thru that awkward middle school phase). And they likely won't have good pictures again until they get married. So this is an important time for Seniors (or rather, their parents) to get a killer photo session that's all about THEM!!

And that's exactly what we did here - this fun and sassy senior brought all her tack and lots of personality! It was lots of fun, and I"m looking forward to doing more Seniors next year!





























4 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

I'm totally loving your settings. What an awesome place to create someone's special portraits. You did a great job!

Ganell Kopp said...

Gorgeous senior and images. Great job!

Liz said...

I love that you really seemed to capture her personality. Great job I am sure she is going to love them.

JClegg said...

Cute! I love that last one the most! Great job!