Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You're Famous!!

While I was shooting this brother and sister, I told them they would 'be famous' since I would be putting their pictures on my blog, website, facebook, etc. So, kids, you're famous!


I'm sure mom won't mind if I tell this story (at least I hope not).....the little girl's room has this great window that gets amazing natural light. And the room is a pale yellow, so it was just filled with beautiful light, the kind that makes photographer's drool (as long as no one sees the drool, we're OK...). So when I said to mom "oh, I would love to start shooting in here!" her response was "are you kidding?? It's such a mess!!". But I knew that in the end, we wouldn't see any mess, just beautiful children in beautiful light.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, tears. I'm gonna really cry now! They are beautiful. I love u!
-V

Laura said...

Such little cuties! Beautiful photographs! :)

Danielle said...

AMAZING window light!!