Friday, November 27, 2009

Beautiful Bows

With Thanksgiving complete, I can now allow myself to decorate for Christmas (I don't allow myself to do so before Thanksgiving). And this year, I was able to help those in need while doing it. A member of a local church is making beautiful bows - and even wrapping gifts, decorating your house, etc. - with all proceeds going to their Families in Need fund. I cannot make a bow to save my life, so I certainly took advantage of her talent!
I had fun shopping for sparkly wrapping paper to go with my sparkly bows. I wrapped up some old boxes I had laying around (yes, I keep every box that is every shipped to me), added my bows and voila! Christmas decor for the mantle, sofa table, etc. etc.

I also had a few pink & blue bows made - so I now have picture-perfect bows for all those newborn sessions!








No comments: