Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Look

I have all sorts of things in store for this year. First and foremost, thanks to Kimtown for the wonderful work on my new logo! I've been applying it to everything for the past couple months so I'd be ready to roll it out in 2010 - hey look at that, I'm on time!

Also in store for 2010 - new business partnerships, more Model calls, Senior Reps, new products....become a Fan on Facebook to find out the scoop first.

__________________________________________________
Laura Alvis Photography - Your Life, Your Moments, Your Memories

Thanks to all my wonderful clients for a fabulous 2009. I look forward to capturing more priceless memories in 2010!






2 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks great Laura!!! Kim did a wonderful job for you!

Unknown said...

Very nice! What beautiful eyes he has!