Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching Up

Whew! Is it the New Year already?? I am seriously behind on blog posting (but they all got posted on Facebook, so if you're a Fan, look there first!).


These cuties are from a family session that took place in October, and it was one of those rare, early-freezing days. The little girl kept me running with my camera - but she probably had to run to keep warm!! when I first saw their outfits, I was drooooling at how beautiful they are, and wanted one for my little girl so badly....but they are one-of-a-kind, made by their very talented Mommy. I just loved the red hair on big sis, and the expressions on the little guy cracked me up.
Mom is also one of my business partners - check out http://www.theenglishpea.com/ for quality custom children's stationary.










1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks, Laura! We love our photos and can't wait to get them framed and up on the wall. All I have gotten is wonderful comments about our portraits. Thanks for capturing my sweet little ones in the moment. :)