Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Re"-Wedding Portraits

Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life - you wait for it, hope for it, plan for it, prepare every last detail. You return from your blissful honeymoon, anxiously awaiting to see your beautiful wedding pictures. And then you do.....and, well, they don't live up to the dreams of that day.

Now, I still do not photograph actual weddings (I leave that to talented wedding photographers). But this 're'-wedding session was so much fun! They went all out - suit, dress flowers, hair, the works!

Tey were married 5 years ago, and were not pleased with their wedding pictures. She told me that they didn't even have any of their wedding pictures up at the house! So when I asked her what she was desiring from our session, she said "sweet pictures of us" so that she can 'display them proudly in her home'. I think we accomplished that....


























1 comment:

Alison said...

Love this idea! Too bad I can't fit in my wedding dress. Honestly, we thankfully had a good photographer, but these are so pretty I would consider doing it again. :)